Program Overview For
Week 1: More confident and at ease around others
- How to stop worrying what others think of you in social settings.
- How to stand out without seeking approval or falling into the trap of “external validation”.
- How to overcome feeling intimidated by people – especially dominant, powerful, loud, or attractive people.
- How to “get out of your head” and enjoy socializing without letting self-consciousness get in the way.
- How to make your social life shine without weird “out of your comfort zone”- exercises.
- A comprehensive system for how to feel at ease in conversations (that works even for you who feel anxious or shy today.)
- Why we feel like “they just won’t like us” when we’re about to enter a group of people. Why that is, and what to do about it.
- How to feel more relaxed and know what to say, even when you talk to someone you’re attracted to.
- How to stop being “the quiet one” and taking up more space in lively group conversations.
- The 3 scientifically proven pillars of likability (that even the FBI use for their undercover agents to be instantly likeable and gain trust).
- We’ll help you design your “daily system” with small steps you can take every day that will be fun and exciting – but never scary – to reach your goals.
Week 2: Starting and maintaining effortless conversation with anyone
- How to initiate conversations with anyone in a natural, relaxed way (even if you struggle with coming up with things to say today) + REAL LIFE FOOTAGE with analysis of people who initiate conversations.
- How to get past the awkward silence and conversations “hitting a wall” (and how to always come up with a new, relevant, and interesting topic you can segway into when the old one dies out) + REAL LIFE FOOTAGE with analysis of people who are able to avoid awkward silence.
- Ever wondered if you’ve bored people? Learn how to make conversation that’s interesting to anyone + REAL LIFE FOOTAGE with analysis of people who keep a conversation interesting.
- How to avoid saying “stupid” or “weird” things that you beat yourself up for afterwards.
- How to be more witty and funny in conversations and everyday banter.
- How to use everyday conversation to open up new doors in life to more fun, new adventures, powerful experiences and meaningful relationships.
Week 3: Socializing in groups
- How to naturally join an ongoing group conversation + REAL LIFE FOOTAGE with analysis of people joining group conversations.
- Becoming a part of an existing social group.
- How to handle being the center of attention.
- How to become more attractive by telling stories that captures people’s attention + REAL LIFE FOOTAGE with analysis of great storytelling.
- How to be an active part of any group conversation without being interrupted.
- How to be more approachable, likable, and self-confident in social settings + REAL LIFE FOOTAGE with analysis of people being likable.
- How to get people to direct their conversation toward you, even when you’re only listening. (Before I used this method, I was often ignored in group conversations.)
- How to project your voice so that you can be heard even in loud environments (even if you feel uncomfortable using a loud voice today).
- Increasing your social status by being able to make effortless conversation with anyone.
- Standing out from the crowd with your abilities to make interesting conversation and to build connection.
Week 4: Bonding and making friends faster
- Getting past the small talk and start bonding + REAL LIFE FOOTAGE with analysis of how to go from a group conversation to 1 on 1 and bond.
- Finding the perfect balance between talking and listening, so that you neither come off as self absorbed nor an interrogator.
- What really happens when people get bored or uninterested and what to do about it.
- How do you balance speaking your mind and keeping your opinions to yourself, without compromising your beliefs? + REAL LIFE FOOTAGE with analysis of how to deal with differing beliefs.
- How to quickly identify if you have something in common with someone. And how to use that commonality to bond and build a close connection + REAL LIFE FOOTAGE with analysis of people finding similarities fast.
- How much should you open yourself up to others? + REAL LIFE FOOTAGE with analysis of people opening up.
- How to keep in touch with someone you just met without being too much.
- Using your new people skills to quickly make close friends with new people in different areas in life.
This is what you get in the program:
- Lifetime access to the 4 week long program
- 28+ videos
- Real life examples + detailed time-coded analysis of what they did. You’ll learn exactly what the people in the examples do well and what they could to better
- The FREE bonus the Conversation Facility (Value $49)
- A community of like minded who’ll support you and understand you
- Exercises that help you improve without being weird or scary or awkward
- The “Daily System” that holds you accountable and motivated
- Downloadable audio files of the lessons so that you can listen anywhere on your phone
- 60 day money-back guarantee if you’re not DELIGHTED by the progress you’ve made, no explanation needed.
“In an online social skills world full of so-called gurus peddling shallow and manipulative advice, David’s site SocialSelf stands apart. David has really done his homework on this site — much of the content is derived from psychological studies, and he takes care to explain concepts in a way that makes them easy to apply.
Plus, his content is ethical and scrupulously avoids shady tricks or manipulative techniques. I’m happy to endorse David and SocialSelf”
Daniel Wendler, Author, TEDx-Speaker, 100 000+ /socialskills Subreddit moderator.